COOLANGATTA, Queensland/Australia (Thursday, August 30, 2012) – Two-time ASP World Champion and current ASP World No. 1 Mick Fanning (AUS), 31, has had an amazing first half to the ASP WCT season. After a stumble on the Gold Coast, Fanning has taken out two victories at the Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach and most recently the Billabong Pro Tahiti as well as equal thirds in Rio and Fiji. While Fanning has been dominating the competitive circuit, he’s had additional projects on the side, including the revamping of his website. Go to www.mickfanning.com.au to check out the latest and greatest from the current frontrunner on the ASP WCT!
- STORY: Mick Fanning Gives Back to Rio’s Escola de Surf
- INTERVIEW: Current ASP World Title Race Leader, Mick Fanning
- ASP WCT No. 1 Mick Fanning Readies for Billabong Pro Tahiti, Early Swell Forecast
- Mick Fanning Claims Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach, Slater Takes ASP Ratings’ Lead
- Jordy Smith takes fifth as Mick Fanning rings the bell at the Rip Curl Pro Bells Beach
If you enjoy reading the latest ASP News, we welcome you to subscribe. Simply enter your email address below and press submit to receive ASP news updates via email.
Comments are closed.